Skip to content

Information for Speed Weekend 2020!

For team who is wondering about the ice and winter in Sweden, it is bad this year so far. Now there are 5 weeks left to the competition, and our plan is to decide on February 10 whether the competition is possible. Plan B is Speed Weekend party 2 days unless there is no ice for competition. If you have any questions, email [email protected]

We have not given up the race plans and we are rigging everything as fully as usual but we want to inform all teams about the bad winter this year.


84193274_197169648102926_6134968716246384640_n 800x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *